Total Pageviews

Friday, July 12, 2013

Funny And Scary!

Hi, peeps. I know I have been missing in action! Well I am back now and I am sorry, so pls don't cheat on me cuz this is the best skincare blog ever! lol...

So I want to share a funny and scary story with y'all. For the faithfuls on the blog, you would remember a post I put up on quick home remedies for pimples. If you can't remember or haven't seen the post, pls click here Home Remedies For Getting Rid of Pimples Fast...

Something hilarious happened. A reader decided to adopt one of the remedies and ended up applying it wrongly. Now y'all know how much I stress on the right products and application process. My dear reader decided to try out the "toothpaste recipe". This recipe states that if you want to get rid of pimples really fast in time for a party, you can apply some white toothpaste on the pimple and leave on for 30 minutes or over night. So she applied toothpaste ALL OVER HER FACE! Hmmm! now the thing is, it actually cleared her face, however, it also got her darker!

The thing with recipes and home made skin care products is that it has to be APPLIED PROPERLY. I would also like to emphasise on the need to actually drop a comment, question or thought on the blog if you find that you are confused or do not understand a recipe/product. That way, I can explain every step or answer any question.

Moral of the story: Skincare is about tender loving care that you provide your skin with. If you want a glowing skin, there are steps, rules and procedures and you must follow them. 

Pls feel free to drop your comments, its so easy and fast as it will not ask u to register your name, or type out any funny codes. I deactivated all those features because I know how frustrating it can be and you can comment using the great "anonymous". So its so easy.

Thanks so much for even checking the blog out! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Really great blog, dnt worry, i wil neva cheat on you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great blog, dnt worry, i wil neva cheat on you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that @ vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, i appreciate, your comments keep me going..xoxo

      Delete